Below you will find all the most important organizational information that may be useful during the Festival.
1. Festival center
2. Festival club
3. Health declaration form and safety rules
4. Places of performances
5. Transport to the performance on 15th, October.
6. Meetings with the creative team.
Festival Center of this year’s edition of DIALOG – WROCŁAW is located in cultural info point – Barbara, Świdnicka 8b.
The festival center will be open from 10th to 16th October from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
At the festival center ticket office you will be able to collect paid tickets, accreditations and invitations*.
10th October (Sunday): 12:00-18:00
11th October (Monday): 10:00-18:00
12th October (Tuesday): 10:00-18:00
13th October (Wednesday): 10:00-18:00
14th October (Thursday): 10:00-18:00
15th October (Friday): 10:00-16:00
16th October (Saturday): 10:00-14:30
* paid tickets, accreditations and invitations are available at the ticket office every day no later than 3 hours before the start of each performance on a given day.
2. FESTIVAL CLUB
This year’s festival club is NIETOTA, located right next to the festival center, at Kazimierza Wielkiego, 50.
3. HEALTH DECLARATION FORM AND SAFETY RULES
In connection with the preventive measures resulting from the risk of SARS-CoV-2, before participating in the performances presented at the 10th MFT DIALOG – WROCŁAW 2021, you are asked to complete a health declaration form.
For your comfort and to avoid queues, we kindly ask you to fill out the declaration in advance – if possible, download it and bring it with you to the show, and then hand it over to the audience staff.
Download declaration <<HERE>>.
We remind you that wearing the masks is obligatory throughout the performance.
4. PLACES OF PERFORMANCES
- Teatr Polski, Scena im. Jerzego Grzegorzewskiego, ul. Zapolskiej 3
- Centrum Technologii Audiowizualnych, Duża Hala (Hala zdjęciowa im. Zbyszka Cybulskiego) , ul. Wystawowa 1
- Centrum Technologii Audiowizualnych, Mała Hala (Hala zdjęciowa im. W. J. Hassa), ul. Wystawowa 1
- Centrum Sztuk Performatywnych PIEKARNIA, ul. Księcia Witolda 62
- Wrocławski Teatr Współczesny, Duża Scena, ul. Rzeźnicza 12
- Kino Nowe Horyzonty, ul. Kazimierza Wielkiego 19A-21
There will be no cloakroom in Centrum Sztuk Performatywnych PIEKARNIA and Centrum Sztuk Audiowizualnych (Mała i Duża Hala).
We apologize for the inconvenience.
5. TRANSPORT TO THE PLAY
On Friday, October 15, we provide the transport for all the viewers going to CETA to see ‘Das Weinen (Das Wähnen)’ play after the ‘Bacchae – Prelude to a Purge’ in PIEKARNIA.
We are aware that there is little time to move between these locations.
Therefore, in front of PIEKARNIA, after ‘Bacchae – Prelude to a Purge’, buses will be waiting for you. They will take you to the next performance on time.
6.MEETINGS WITH THE CREATIVE TEAM
During the festival week, we invite you to BARBARA for meetings with the creative teams of the performances that will be presented during the 10th MFT DIALOG – WROCŁAW 2021.
Before the meeting, you will be asked to complete a health declaration form.
Also, face masks are required.