We would like to encourage you to get familiar with all the practical information, which should be useful during the 9th edition of the Dialog – Wrocław Festival.
Festival Centre :
The Festival Centre of this year’s edition of Dialog-Wrocław International Theatre Festival is located in Barbara (Świdnicka 8B str.). We remain at your disposal from 14th to 21st of October (10 am – 8 pm). In the Festival Centre, you will receive paid industry tickets, booked tickets and invitations or accreditations. All of the debates and most of the meetings about performances will also take place in Barbara.
– Entrance to all of the performance will be possible only after showing a suitable ticket to performance (festival ID does not allow you to enter the show).
– For festival participants: 20% discount in café after showing the Festival ID or ticket.
– Phone number to the Festival Centre : +48 508 492 028.
Festival Club :
Every day from 2 pm you are welcome to visit Bułka z masłem (Szajnochy 4, entrance from Szajnochy or Solny Square) –The Festival Club of this year’s edition of Dialog-Wrocław ITF. For festival participants we have prepared 10% discount for all of the beverages (after presenting a festival ID).
– Bułka z Masłem will be opened every day from 2 pm to 12/ 2 am.
An Enemy of the People, special transportation :
The performance “An Enemy of the People” will exceptionally take place in National Stary Theatre in Cracow on October 16th. We provide a transportation to and from Cracow free of charge.
– Departure from Wrocław: 3.15 pm, at Ślężna street, parking spot next to Wzgórze Andersa (behind Aquapark)
– Departure from Cracow: 10.30 pm
– Estimated time of arrival in Wrocław: ~2.00 am
– The transportation is provided only after showing the ticket for the performance “An Enemy of the People”.